Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trend to Try~ Cute Skirts!


Hey girlies! 

With those beach concerts and summer parties to celebrate the end of summer, you're probably looking for some cute, girly skirts to snaz up your outfits!

The majority of my wardrobe consists of basic tops and bright statement bottoms! I know, it's the opposite of people. I have a broad torso and carry most of my weight in my mid-section so it's much easier to tone it down by keeping the tops simple and adding versatility to my bottoms.

This first skirt is your classic floral print. It's girly and flowy and will never go out of style. I know the floral isn't this season's biggest hit, but it can still be incorporated into many trends! Each rosette has a few sequins sewn on that reflect the sun when walking. It's made surprisingly well and none have fallen off in the year I've owned this skirt. The skirt is short, but it's not revealing and makes your legs look a million miles long! I would pair this with a peach top and a flowy scarf or a coral top. I purchased this on sale for $4.99 at Forever 21 last year and definitely don't regret it! Who would?!

Floral skirt: Forever 21

Can you believe it gets even better than this? There's more!


This next skirt is a recent purchase from Marshall's. As you can clearly see, it's a neon bodycon skirt with all the colors of the rainbow! I cannot get over how gorgeous it is... I think I can say this is my favorite purchase of the summer. I would wear this skirt with a basic black or while top or make it more playful by wearing a corseted bustier with it! I purchased this skirt at Marshall's (I shop way too much there) for $7.00 US on sale; it's by the brand Poof Excellence. Even though it isn't the best brand, I feel like this is on the nicer end of their clothing and is better than Forever 21 or H&M. It hugs all your curves and smoothes out lines too! This skirt will definitely have a warm welcome into my wardrobe!

Rainbow bodycon skirt: Poof Excellence by Marshall's

This skirt is a close tie with the rainbow one! Yet again, it's from Forever 21 and it's some of the nicer quality clothing you can find there and it was only $9.80! I couldn't pass up the deal on this skirt and it was one of those impulse purchases that I picked up when I was walking towards the register. I've worn this a few times and it is VERY flattering! Like the previous skirt, it hugs all the curves and smoothes everything out. I love how versatile this is because you can pair it with any top: yellow, red, green, blue, flowy, form fitting, casual or formal! The colors transition well into the fall and this is a great piece to add to your wardrobe and the tribal print keep coming back into style so it will not go to waste!

Tribal patterned skirt: Forever 21

Are you girls going to try out some of these styles soon? Are these not your style? Tell me what you want to see! Can't wait to see how you incorporate these into your wardrobe! Keep me informed! Save you from a fashion disaster today? Leave you rescue story, questions, comments, and requests in the comment section below. Stay beautiful!

xoxo Eve :*

tweet me @evelynSOS

6 comments:

  1. i love the first one!:)
    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!!! <3

    http://nataliekslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! tell us if you want styling posts with them!

      Delete
  3. The skirts are so pretty! <3

    Could you make a post on styling them with the right kind of top and accessories? :)

    ReplyDelete